- Model NO.: ZK
- Certification: CE, ISO
- Automatic Grade: Automatic
- Training: on Site
- Color: Can Be Customerized
- Spare Parts: Supply for The Whole Year Freely
- Testing: We Offer
- Warranty: One Year
- Transport Package: Standard Export Packing
- Origin: Zhengzhou, China
- Application: Construction
- Customized: Customized
- Installation: Installation
- Certificate: ISO9001, ISO14000, Ce
- After Sale Service: for The Whole Using Life
- Capacity: 1-2500tpd
- Experience: More Than 50 Years
- Trademark: ZK
- Specification: ISO9001, ISO14000
- HS Code: 8417
The structure characteristic of cement calcination kiln:
1. The cement calcination kiln shell design fully take into consideration of the corner at shell flexible supporting to extend the lifetime of refractory bricks and castings.
2. Adopt supporting roller bearing with big diameter and small ratio between length and diameter to improve the reliability. The bearing is automatic self-sligning bearing.
3. The better sealing effect of new type open gear hood sealing type.
4. The spring lamination overlying type lexible sealing, double layer spring lamination sealing increase the heat insulation layer to improve the reliability and lifetime.
Working Principles of cement calcination kiln:
The cement calcination kiln is a cylindrical vessel, inclined slightly to the horizontal, which is rotated slowly about its axis. The material to be processed is fed into the upper end of the cylinder.
As the cement calcination kiln rotates, material grad-ually moves down towards the lower end, and may undergo a certain amount of stirring and mixing.
Hot gases pass along the kiln, sometimes in the same direction as the process material (co current), but usually in the opposite direction (counter current).
The hot gases may be generated in an external furnace, or may be generated by a flame inside the kiln. Such a flame is projected from a burner pipe (or "firing pipe") which acts like a large Bunsen burner. The fuel for this may be gas, oil or pulverized coal.
Project includes the following sections:
1)Screening of raw materials, the feeding system
3)Rotary kiln calcined system
6)Fuel gas treatment system
7)Coal preparation system
5)Lime powder processing and storage transportation systems
1. Select excellent installation team or installation service personnel for you;
2. Provide you with operating and training services;
3. Help with the equipment commissioning, and solve problems in trial operation;
4. Check and acceptance service for single equipment or a whole production line;
5. Service items including follow-up visit, customer satisfaction surveys and so on;
6. Timely provide you with necessary accessories after acceptance;
7. Provide you with warranty services of repair, replacement and refund if conditions are fulfilled.
8. Help you solve other problems.
Ways of Packing:
1.Sand blasting, coat with high quality paint;
2.Product wrap by PP-Bubble
3.Load container, Spear Parts in wooden case.
1. By sea Freight;
3. We will remind you before boat arrival