- Model NO.: ZK various
- Voltage: 380V
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Certification: ISO9001:2008, ISO9001:2000, CE
- Warranty: 1 Year
- Customized: Customized
- Installation: Under Our Engineer′s Guide
- Design: We Offer
- Application: Mineral Processing
- Mining Object: Ore Dressing Line
- Experience: More Than 50 Years
- Trademark: ZK
- Specification: ISO9001, ISO14000, CE
- Type: Beneficiation Machinery
- Weight: <1T
- Material Feature: Fire Resistant
- Energy Saving: Energy Saving
- Color: Multi Color
- Condition: New
- Certificate: ISO9001,ISO14000,CE
- After Sale Service: Supply
- Factory Established: 1956
- Price: Best Price
- Spare Parts: We Offer
- Transport Package: Export Standard Package
- Origin: Zhengzhou, China
1, simple structure, low maintenance
2, high magnetic force strong absorption
3, electromagnetic speed, free installation
Application field of magnetic separator
The wet drum magnetic separator is ideally used to separate ferrous particles from non ferrous particles. Magnetic Separator is designated for wet magnetic separating of material with granularity below 3mm, such as magnetite, pyrrhotine, roasted ore and washingtonite. It can also be used for deironing of coal, nonmetal materials, building materials, etc.
Specification of magnetic separator
1. Structure: Permanent magnetic separator mainly consists of such four parts as cylinder, magnetic system, cell and transmission parts. Cylinder is made of 2-3mm welded and bent stainless steel and the terminal cover is forged aluminum plate which is connected with stainless bolts.
2. Material of magnetic separator is made of compound materials composed of high grade ferrite materials and rare earth alnico.
3. It is so made that one side is magnetized and the other side is not.
4. The average magnetic induction of the drum surface is 100-600mt
5. Types: Different type of magnetic separation as forward flow, semi-counter flow and counter flow can be provided according to customers demands.
Ore magnetic separator working principle The working principle of tin ore magnetic separator is as the following: When the ore pulp folw into the magnetic field, the strong magnetic minerals are adsorbed on the surface of the drum. The weak magnetic and non-magnetic minerals are cast off and discharged, while the strong magnetic minerals on the surface of the drum rotate with the drum and will be brought out of magnetic field to complete the sorting operation.