Low Consumption High Quality Oil Fracturing Proppant Production Line
|FOB Price:||US $400,000-500,000 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $400,000-500,000/ Piece|
- Model NO.: 2.2×45m-3.8×70m
- Transport Package: Packing in Standard Containers or Meet Your Demand
- Origin: Henan, China (Mainland)
- Trademark: zhengkuang
- Specification: ISO9001, ISO14000, CE
- HS Code: 8417
Ceramic sand ( Oil Proppant ) is a kind of products of ceramic particle , which has a high fracturing intensity ,mainly used for oilfield as downhole proppant , The usage is to increase the output of oil and gas. So ceramic sand is a kind of green and environmental protection products . Ceramic sand ( Oil Proppant ) made of high quality bauxite and other additive material, granulating and calcining to increase the strength and density. It's a substitute of natural quartz sand, glass sand, metallic sand and other low intensity proppant ,Ceramic sand is the best proppant to increasing oil and natural gas output. In brief, the process of manufacturing ceramic sand iscrushing→dosing→grinding →granulating→calcining cooling →screening packing .
Following is the description ceramic sand process:
1.Crushing. The size of bauxite from mine is around 300~500mm, low moisture, After two-stage crushing which is composed by Jaw crusher and hammer crusher, the size of bauxite will be around 25mm.
Features and Advantages:
Cement production line adopts advanced technology and equipment to raise technical level and to ensure design indexes. New five-stage cyclone pre-heater system, high efficiency air girder grate cooler, multi-passage pulverized coal burner, Davison heat temperature fan, jet pulse dust collector, as well as chain-board elevator, chain conveyor adopted in this production line can ensure that the technology is advanced compared to other production lines with the same scale.
2. Dosing. Bauxite, manganese powder, and other additional material will be transferred to belt conveyor through belt weigher to make sure the suitable proportion .If the moisture of bauxite or other material is more than 6% need to be drying at first .
3. Grinding. In grinding process ,the main equipment is ball mill and separator to make a close-circuit grinding system .The granulator required the material size will be lower than 300mesh .
5.Calcining. Raw ceramic sand be calcined in rotary kiln , with the revolution and slope of rotary kiln, calcined ceramic sand move toward to the kiln head, meanwhile, pulverized coal spray into the kiln burner from kiln head, raw ceramic sand will be calcined into ceramic sand with high intensity in the rotary kiln.
6. Pulverized coal preparation. Pulverized coal preparation use ball mill or vertical mill, which can drying the coal with hot wind from kiln hoodsl. Use separator can adjust the fineness of pulverized coal at will; it provides sufficient conditions for full burning of pulverized coal.
7.Fineshed product cooling. The cooling of ceramic sand genergally use rotary cooler, it is simple and reliable when working, secondary air of cooler absolutely enter to the kiln, multi-channel burner, can save a lot of energy. The temperature of ceramic sand after cooler is very low, can be touched by hand.
8.Screening.Ceramin sand after the cooler can be directly transported to multistage vibrating screen, it can be divided into many particle grade according to requirements.
Ceramic sand specification
Model1: 0.45-0.9mm(20 mesh-40 mesh) high intensity and middle density
Model2: 0.9-1.25mm (16 mesh-20 mesh) high intensity and middle density
Model 3: 1.0-1.70mm (12 mesh-18mesh) high intensity and middle density
Model 4: 0.224-0.65mm (40mesh-60mesh) high intensity and middle density
9.Packing.Ceramic sand after screening will be transported to different silos , the silos connected with packing machine , finished products will be transferred to storage house to prepare for delivery. All dust points in the process need match with dust collector to purification the exhaust air .
In order to give you a responsible quotation, you can inform us the following information:
1. What's the material you are going to deal with?
2. What's the granularity of the material?
3. What's the granularity of the final products are you going to achive?
4. What's the producing capacity you are going to achieve?
Our engineers will suggest you the most suitable one for you according to your information.
Training & Service
Pre-sale services: enthusiasm
We provide you with the prophase plan, process flow design and manufacturer equipment,
according to your special demand.
Sale services: servant
Send technicians to the jobsite for guiding the installation and adjustment, training operators
and finishing the check and accept together with you.
After-sale services: faithfulness
To establish long term friendship, we will regularly pay return visit to customers.
In addition, we provide one-year warrantee to make sure your machine runs consistently. We always keep certain inventory?level of spare parts, which means the replacements can be shipped to you right away.
Welcome to visit our company and workshop, we sincerely look forward to cooperating with
you. We will provide you with the most suitable products with the reasonable price.