Introduction of Rotary Kiln
Rotary kiln is a pyroprocessing device used to raise materials to a high temperature in a continuous process. It is widely used in the fields of cement production, nonferrous metallurgy, ferrous metallurgy, refractory material, paper-making, chemical industry and so on.Structure of Rotary Kiln
(1) Support device: Advanced shaft structure, automatic temperature measuring device and electrical heating device.
(2) Catch wheel: Including mechanical wheel and hydraulic wheel.
(3) Gears: Single or double; Control the rotating speed by variable motor, direct current machine and frequency variable motor; Reliable, energy saving, and efficient.
(4) Cylinder tyre bolster: Lower bolster has three types: Fixed, zoom and floating. The structure is simple, replacement is convenient and won't hurt cylinder.
(5) Sealing equipment: There are many choices available according to kiln models, including air cylinder edge sealing, spring edge sealing, and graphite block sealing and combination for above. The feather has strong adaptability to cylinder rotating and swing and sealing effect is very good.
(6) Kiln head hood: Including stationary type and flexible type.Working Principle of Rotary Kiln
Rotary kiln is a cylindrical vessel, inclined slightly to the horizontal, which is rotated slowly about its axis. The material to be processed is fed into the upper end of the cylinder. As the kiln rotates, material gradually moves down towards the lower end, and may undergo a certain amount of stirring and mixing. Hot gases pass along the kiln, sometimes in the same direction as the process material (co-current), but usually in the opposite direction (counter-current). The hot gases may be generated in an external furnace, or may be generated by a flame inside the kiln. Such a flame is projected from a burner-pipe (or "firing pipe") which acts like a large bunsen burner. The fuel for this may be gas, oil, pulverized petroleum coke or pulverized coal.
Company Name: Henan Zhengzhou Mining Machinery Co., Ltd.
Official Website: http://www.inczk.com/ & http://www.zkcomp.com/
24-hour Free Sales Consulting Phone: 861-0371 -5590 2866.
Company Address: Qiaolou caizhai industrial estate, Xingyang city, Henan Province
Please pay attention to the company's other products:
Price of rotary kiln: http://www.zkcomp.com/calcining/558. Html
Rotary Kiln: http://www.inczk.com/Products/459. Html
Preheater: http://www.zkcomp.com/calcining/605. Html
Cement Mill: http://www.inczk.com/Products/460. Html
Rotary Dryer: http://www.zkcomp.com/calcining/564. Html
Raw Mill: http://www.inczk.com/Products/1373. Html
Ball Mill: http://www.zkcomp.com/grinding/582. Html
|technical parametere||speed reducer||motor||supporting quantity|
Q: Can I visit your factory?
A: Yes. Many domestic and international customers visit our factory every year.
Q: How long is the warranty of your equipment? Do you supply spare parts?
A: Our warranty period is one year generally. We can supply spare parts.
Q: Do you provide after-sale service?
A: Yes. We have a professional after sale service team to promptly and thoroughly solve your problems.
Q: Do you provide equipment operation training?
A: Yes. We can send professional engineers to the working site for equipment installation, adjustment, and operation training. All of our engineers have passports.
Q: Do you provide mineral processing flow chart?
A: Yes. Our experienced engineers are specialized in designing process flow for various ores beneficiation, including iron ore, tin ore, copper ore, gold ore, lead zinc ore, manganese ore, etc.
Q: Can you test our samples?
A: Yes. You can send your samples to us for test and analysis.
Q: Have you made the whole ore dressing lines?
A: Yes. We have made several large ore dressing lines at home and abroad.